Sunday, October 05, 2008

Got out of the blogging habit



I got out of the blogging habit the past few weeks so I'm going to try to get at it more often now that my season is over. The last race around here is the Tri-Oval and as of now I don't plan to go but that could change before the end of the week. It will depend on the weather and what the family is up to. I've got enough cash left over from this weekend that I could do it so we'll see.

Right now I'm recording the 'Dega Cup race on the DVR and am working on some photos. I'm not in a rush to post my Outlaw photos on gotomn because I doubt that anybody from the WoO is going to look at the website of some hack way up in Minnesota. The WoO used my victory lane photos from NCS and Princeton on their website and that was cool. It was an honor to know that people world wide will see my pics. In addition to using my photos I noticed that the Outlaws stayed at the track to greet the fans and that left a good impression on me. I've talked to the people at a couple of the tracks and they all tell me that the people running the series now are a pleasure to work with. That's a good thing and I'm happy to see them taking some positive steps in that direction.

I've got to do some photo editing and a few other things but I'm going make an effort to post here more often. By the way, what classes were they running at Tri-Oval? LOL

No comments: