Sunday, April 20, 2008

NAVY DAVY'S SHOT OF THE WEEK!!!



........I finally got to see some outdoor live racing Friday night. My original plan was to head for Tri-Oval Speedway in Fountain City. Once again Mother Nature put the kibosh on that plan. Looking at the weather and radar I checked on Princeton Speedway and decided it was worth a try to go there. Fortunately the closer I got the better it looked. We were right on the edge of the clouds and racing got underway on time. Turned out to be a pretty good show. There were 91 cars in the pits. Andy Jones had em covered in the Midwest Mod feature, Curt Myer looked really strong in the Superstock feature, and Dale Mathison took the Modified feature race. Gessell Jr won in the streeters. It was good to be back. My plan for Saturday was Cedar Lake but once again Mother Nature stepped in and nixed that plan. This weeks shot of course comes from Princeton during the Mid-West Mod feature. See You at the races..................

No comments: