Sunday, July 06, 2008

Please bear with me for a few more days...

It's Sunday July 6 and I've been MIA here on the Blog for most of the week. This has been a huge week of vacation, races, photo editing, and running all over the d*mn place like a chicken with my head cut off.

After nine days I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow morning. I need the rest ;-)

I'll post a more comprehensive Blog entry as soon as I'm able.

The coming week will be another busy one. Wednesday night will be Nascar night at Cedar Lake. Midweek races when I don't have the following day off are always a mad scramble so that's liable to cut into the Blog posts as well. I've also got some special things to do this week in preparation for this coming Saturday at Cedar Lake.

Sometimes it's a lot of work being busy but I love being busy when it involves racing.

Congrats to Lee Grosz on his Kouba Memorial win last night and to Andy Jones on his MWM Feature win. And Dennis, tell your wife that I'm not gonna' get a haircut no matter what she says. LOL

In lieu of writing a long blog entry here are a few of my favorite shots from the past week.


Grandkids first race



Donnie Schatz on his way to CLS WoO win



Donnie Schatz victory lane celebration



Gallagher 150 foot Crane Drop



Lee Grosz winner of the Kouba Memorial

No comments: