Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed...I know my work is good

My work is outstanding and that is evident by the number of photos I get published in papers and magazines on a regular basis. Actually the problem is that I'm not a very good salesman. It doesn't come natural for me. I'm very busy this year so in addition to being a lousy salesman I'll never have time to improve in that area as long as I'm so busy.

I'll just have to hope that some manna falls out of the sky by the middle of the summer.... ;-)

1 comment:

Bon said...

Photos look good to me. Would be perfect if one particular car was being shown. : ) Don't you get into CLS free to take photos? That has to help a ton on the back pocket. You know a ton of drivers, just get those photos of them put together and show them what you have. Racers (and fans) are always interested. There might be a couple that only want one photo of their car and that's it, but most drivers will purchase. You can do it!!!