Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday, and I have a few things to cover...

The latest issue of the Midwest Racing Connection is now posted on theracingconnection.com Check out my "Inside Dirt column and interview with Ron Bernhagen of the Upper Midwest Sprintcar Series.

I switched from DSL to a cable internet connection so if you have my old email address, gotomn@mninter.net, in your address book you'll want to delete it and use mndirt@hotmail.com instead. I'm still using stanm@gotomn.com but am in the process of migrating all of my email messages into the hotmail account because it's easier to manage and I can access that one from work during the day.

Southern Minnesota is supposed to get hit by a snowstorm this weekend so I think it's a safe bet that the Deer Creek opener will not take place as scheduled. Red Cedar has already canceled their scheduled opener that was supposed to take place on April 10. I'm already looking ahead to the weekend of the 17th and 18th as the probable opener.

We'll, I've got a bunch more to say but am too busy to type right now. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Oh, one more thing. When I signed up for Facebook I had no idea that it would keep me so busy....

No comments: