Sunday, March 29, 2009

Windows reinstalled, backup files restored and some fresh idea...

First a video of our granddaughter one year ago.



And now a word from our sponsor.

Are you feeling run down, out of sorts, not in sync with the rest of the world? Then I have just the thing that you're looking for. A post on Stan's MDTR blog, the place where nonsense rules and conversation centers around absolutely nothing.

My windows reinstall went better than expected. XP and sp3 installed seamlessly and with the help of my trusty backup drive I was up and running by 2pm on Saturday in time to do some visiting. There are a few minor tweaks and passwords left to plug in but we're almost up-to-speed. As has been the case since 1996 I would have liked to have done some upgrades to the computer but I decided that I'll stick with what I've got for a while. We're moving along plenty fast so this will have to do for a while.

I'm good to go now.

No comments: