Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, working on the camper

I haven't checked in for a while so I thought I'd post something before I go out and work on the camper. It's nice outside and I've got some cold beer to make the job go better. I've got some patching to do on a couple seams and I've got to wash all the dishes and clean it out. Now mind you, when a guy cleans out a camper that no women ever stay in that basically means I'm going to shake the rug and give it the once over with a broom.

I'll have to inventory everything and make sure I've got charcoal and lighter fluid. Maybe split a little firewood, make a list of what I need and all that. I already greased the wheels and checked the tires. The only thing besides that will be to hook it up to the truck and make sure all the lights work. No reason they shouldn't, everything worked last fall and it's been stored in the garage. Oh yeah, I put the new tabs on it too.

Busy, busy. More to come as the week progresses.

See you at the Firecracker and World of Outlaws. If you're not going to CLS for those shows have fun at the race of your choice. As they say, it's all good...

No comments: