Sunday, June 22, 2008

NAVY DAVY'S SHOT OF THE WEEK!!!‏


............another exciting evening at Cedar Lake Saturday night. I couldn't make it to Kopellah Friday night because I had to work. By the time I weaseled my way out of there everything was over.
At Cedar Lake Saturday night they ran the double feature format once again. That format makes for some exciting side by side and three wide racing. Just what the doctor ordered for us photographers. Anywhere around the track was great. I know because I was all over the track throughout the night. This weeks shot comes from the preliminary Late Model feature-Mike Nutzmann, Jeff Keeney, and Bryan Wennen making it three wide through turns one and two. If Mother Nature permits next weekend should be a good one. Kopellah Friday night, Cedar Lake Saturday night, and The World of Outlaw Sprints Sunday night at Cedar Lake. See you at the races....................

No comments: