Thursday, May 22, 2008

O'Doul's Tour ends abruptly, is anybody reading this blog?, open up comments field...

My O'Doul's Racing Tour 2008 came to an abrupt end the other day. No, I don't mean that I'm not going racing this year but the "official sponsor" is back to Miller Lite. Yeah, I know, my wife laughed at how briefly that lasted too. That's the good thing about not making it official, it was a personal conviction that worked out pretty good for a few months. I probably shouldn't have even said anything because I knew it wasn't going to last indefinitely. I've got a lot of driving to do late at night now that the racing season is here and that keeps me honest. I only enjoy beverages when I'm staying overnight.

Does anybody read this blog? I'm seeing about ten visits per day so probably not many but I like jotting my thoughts down. It's not a big deal how many hits it does or doesn't get. This is just a journal about what's on my mind and a place to post some thoughts during the season. Sometimes it will be more personal, other times it will be all about the racing.

I'm thinking about opening up the comments field so people can reply to these posts. I did that for a while in the past but got a lot of spam so I shut that function down. I'm ready to open it back up again.

Thinking about doing a monthly video blog entry so we'll see how that goes. Sometimes I have good ideas like the podcast I was doing but either don't feel like I've got the content it needs or can't find the time. As far as creating the actual podcast or videos that part of it has never been a problem.

We'll see how it goes. This has been a busy year so far.

No comments: