Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Turmoil on Tuesday

Not much to say tonight. My hands are wiped out from typing all day at work. I'm going to kick back and relax for a couple hours before it's time for bed. Tomorrow I might be too busy to blog if the yard dries out enough to walk in it. If it's still wet you'll probably see a post.

Thursday night I have to do some laundry, get the camera ready and pack for Friday and Saturday. If at all possible I'll get on here for a while later in the evening.

I don't have a laptop computer so I won't be doing any blogging while traveling. It's nice to step away from the computer for a few days. Sunday I'll have some writing and photo processing to do so you might not hear much from me for a few days.

Kind of a turmoil Tuesday because I had to do some damage control after putting my foot in my mouth. Happens all the time, I never learn...

No comments: